Saturday, June 2, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Beautiful?

So I feel like a visual fest. Haven't been updating. So here I am. I got some pics to share. First up is the solitaire ring. We went to one of those jewellery stores on a whim just to check out the cost. We were @ soo kee and a 0.75 carat ring caught my fancy. Yes a solitaire classic with platinum band. It was a whooping 10k before discount, of which became 8k after discount. Wowee! Bop and I struggled a big gulp at the price. hehe...I told him I shouldn't be looking cos those that caught my fancy almost always cost a bomb! He said gotta keep u grounded, and keep those expensive taste at bay. Hehe...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cool technology meets functionality.

Next on my list to share is my new imac discovery! Yes I finally settled for a mac after a long struggle of mac vs pc debate prior to buying a new workstation. As usual, I really thought long and hard abt the pros and cons and mac it is! I'm elated abt the new product. Contented that it's all white and pristine and of cos the colors are caliberated to be true colors for my design needs. No hassle abt no right click nor abt the different keyboard shortcuts. All these are small matters when u start using a mac and feel the difference. hehe...I'm a new mac-convert. And I shall gush abt my mac every now and then. My ipod looks good attached to my mac too. hehe...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sexy boy.

More eyecandy coming your way. Handsome boy wentworth is worth all the talk-abt-town. Definitely pin-up material with smouldering deep eyes that makes any jane weak in the knees should he give her the slightest look. Yes all the gals are gushing abt him and I'm no exception.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sexy puss-in-boots.

hehe...Horayo must be jealous that my new favourite cartoon character is also a cat. With his suave and smooth moves, this new meow on the block is every female cat's dreamlover. hehe...even bop calls himself puss while he calls me 'donkey' cos I talked a lot he said. Thanks bop.


American Idol was a bore. I wished it were the 2 gals, melinda pitted against jordin, only then it would have been a real fight. Now as a Blake fan, I'd say Jordin easily won hands down because honestly, how in the world is Blake gonna win with that range of his, compared to that voice of jordin? Yes, he is definitely an entertainer and I still have that glimmer of hope that america might just go for that smooth, upbeat, cool, nu-style of beatbox that he painstakingly introduced to the music scene that could win him some hiphoppers votes but alas the country went for the nu-mariah-descendant young talent. Well, as they say, it is a SINGING competition at the end of the day. But having said that, what's that about Taylor Hicks as idol??!! I'd rather they let chris daughtery win. Now that's more of an idol don't you think...


So people have been religiously updating their blog ever so ofen and what do I have to offer my bog? Lack of attention...hehe...Sometimes when I read others' blogs I felt bad abt neglecting my blog and that I should have made it a point to write at least once a week or maybe twice. Now let's 'keep the solid ink alive' dear writers, or at least make an effort to try.
Anyway, I stumbled upon Renee's blog which she shared with her sisters. Finally got to see pics of her cat, Aslan (i believed named after the lion in Chronicles of Narnia). Hehe, at first silly me thought it was named Asian but then after a second look, it's Aslan. hehe...then again, Aslan does sound Asian, no? hehe...so the cat looks cool but camera-shy, very furry, much more long-haired than horayo will ever be. so I guess it takes ages for him to dry up after a bath huh...

Ok that's about it for now. Ezrapound shall pen the paper or rather web sometime soon. Adieu!

2 comments:

Devotedgoddess said...

Lisda! You're linked to our blog now. Eh are you getting engaged?! :) Horayo? Do you have a new cat? Or did you change your cat's name again? Haha yeah Aslan is a pain to take care of. His hair's everywhere!
Take care!
Renee

Eclectic5 said...

Hi Renee,
Thanks for the link. U guys will be linked up too. Yeah I saw Aslan, he's so furry. Horayo is still my same cat since secondary skool days and of cos he has many names. hehe...